Aphelion Aphelion

Great track. Amazing environment, very soothing. It has been a while since I have kept up with some of your music. I stopped visiting Newgrounds/Myspace as much, but this is definitely different from the great trancy songs I remember you making. Keep up the talent, in which ever genre you work.
Also, if you enjoy this music, listen to Brainst0rm. They make great ambient music like this. Cheers.

Mich responds:

Thanks for the compliments, glad you enjoy it!

I've definitely moved away from the trancy stuff I used to make. The main reason for that is that I'd always struggle greatly to get anything finished. With ambient stuff it's easier to get something fairly polished done in 1-3 sittings, as opposed to 10-20+ as trance used to take me. Much less chance to lose the flow.

I'll check out Brainst0rm, I'm always happy to find more of this kind of music, I've really taken a liking to this sort of music.

Cheers for the review!

Kennidy - Demo Reel ('12) Kennidy - Demo Reel ('12)

You have a great voice. It sounds so familiar; which is a good thing! Keep at it!! :)

Depths of Phendrana Depths of Phendrana

This is one of the best remixes of one of the best songs ever. What is so amazing about Phendrana Drifts is that it has such a great atmosphere and such a magnificent feeling of exploration and urgency yet it is calm and steady with every beat. You captured and built upon that with great skill. Good job!
-Vlak

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Most amazing song ever.

really

Tundra Tundra

This song is one of the most badass tunes I've heard, and I don't mean just on NG, I mean of my whole Trance and Techno, House and Electronic, etc, collection, this has always been an epic song to me. In fact, sometimes when talking to my friend about music, we say, this song is so pro, its "Tundra" style, lol. I really thank you for making such an awesome tune. Keep at it and own it up!

Monday(Teaser) Monday(Teaser)

yehh

Like a boss! super pro tune, bro.

One Shot - Nasty Cloud One Shot - Nasty Cloud

keep it up!

This is so pro

Nastycloud responds:

Thanks!

Welcome To The Wild Welcome To The Wild

Nice!

Very nice song man. It kind of reminds me of Safri Duo's Played Alive. Keep it up.

ZooSafari responds:

Thanks bro! ^^

Jericho's Demise Jericho's Demise

Awesome

Good job. Really like it. Keep up the good work.

Voice Mist Voice Mist

Amazing

Great song. It really puts me in a good mood. Love it, keep up the good work. Love your music. :)

synteza responds:

Glad to be of service. Thanks for the review!