Dream Adventure! Dream Adventure!

Weeelllll, sheeeittt. I should just go die now! All hope is lost :(

Emptygoddess responds:

Probably. But wait long enough and life will do it for you.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Super classic and amazing, always a fav.

Menu song is Ethereal by Amethystium, they have amazing music. Give them a try!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

I hate that the music got removed :(

always a classic. Best of the best

Str1ngle Str1ngle

woot! great job. had a great 478 seconds of intense fun! haha. maybe you can/could have added an unlimited mode!

Zanzlanz responds:

Yeah! I wanted to initially, but decided that I couldn't figure out how to make it get increasingly harder without simply pushing more enemies. So I stuck with 10 levels.
If I make a sequel, that's one of the first things on my mind ;D
Thanks!

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

Hey

Whats the name of your game over song

Aphelion Aphelion

Great track. Amazing environment, very soothing. It has been a while since I have kept up with some of your music. I stopped visiting Newgrounds/Myspace as much, but this is definitely different from the great trancy songs I remember you making. Keep up the talent, in which ever genre you work.
Also, if you enjoy this music, listen to Brainst0rm. They make great ambient music like this. Cheers.

Mich responds:

Thanks for the compliments, glad you enjoy it!

I've definitely moved away from the trancy stuff I used to make. The main reason for that is that I'd always struggle greatly to get anything finished. With ambient stuff it's easier to get something fairly polished done in 1-3 sittings, as opposed to 10-20+ as trance used to take me. Much less chance to lose the flow.

I'll check out Brainst0rm, I'm always happy to find more of this kind of music, I've really taken a liking to this sort of music.

Cheers for the review!

Kennidy - Demo Reel ('12) Kennidy - Demo Reel ('12)

You have a great voice. It sounds so familiar; which is a good thing! Keep at it!! :)

Depths of Phendrana Depths of Phendrana

This is one of the best remixes of one of the best songs ever. What is so amazing about Phendrana Drifts is that it has such a great atmosphere and such a magnificent feeling of exploration and urgency yet it is calm and steady with every beat. You captured and built upon that with great skill. Good job!
-Vlak

Ashdoguard Ashdoguard

So pro.

Shroomlands Shroomlands

Fantastic job. I love the feel to it. Excellent color choice. S+!

Razeal's Trick Razeal's Trick

I can definitely see some Nightmare hair and helmet going on. Excellent piece.

SignHerePlease responds: